Sunday, October 5, 2008

Address

For those of you out there who are dying to send me some mail, or better yet a package, here are the addresses you'll need.

Regular mail can be sent to our apartment at:

Andrea Gregory
Jugong Apt. 509-1306
1536 Sa-Dong
Ansan City, Kyunggi-Do
426-743, Korea (South)

For packages or anything larger than about 12" wide (our approx. mailbox size) it would probably be best to send them to our school address since we will have a better chance of receiving them:

Andrea Gregory
ECC Ansan
716 E-Dong, Hanyang Dae Plaza, 5th Floor
Ansan City, Kyunggi-Do
426-857, Korea (South)

I believe things can be sent via UPS, FedEx or the US Postal Service but I'm not sure how much it will cost.

We do have a phone in our apartment and if you are the type of person who knows how to make an international call the number is: 82-31-419-3141. 82 is the country code so I'm guessing you'd have to dial a "1" or some other numbers before that.

I have Skype which has been successful so far in making free phone calls using the internet. If you are a Skype user and I don't already have you as one of my contacts feel free to add me. My user name is akgregory.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i should send you a package huh

mom couldn't figure out how to leave you comments hahahahahaaaaa

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Andrea, I am super excited for you and enjoy reading both of your blogs!

backpack girls said...

If you wanted one thing shipped what would it be? Not that I'm going to send it to you =)