Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cuteness

Last Thursday we had kind of a low-key day in my youngest class (2nd grade, I think, although they seem younger) because several students were absent, including one of the loudest and most disruptive boys. Normally, the students hate to have their picture taken, but they were unusually cooperative on this day.

Most of the class (minus 3 students). It's hard for them to all hold still at once.

Jenny, cutest little girl ever...and one of my favorites at ECC!

Group shot! All the girls then decided they wanted to take a picture with teacher.

Here's Julie - she's super quiet in class, but so so sweet. I have a couple of students who wear purple almost every day and she is one of them. I feel a special sort of connection with her!

Lisa's turn...I'm not sure why, but her shirt that day said "Little Bride". I'm guessing neither she nor whoever bought it for her have any clue what it says, but I thought it was pretty funny.

0 comments: